The ALS Center is dedicated to changing the future through ALS research. With your support we can accelerate these discoveries and develop new treatments, therapies and cures.
Your Gift Makes a Difference
Or Donate by Mail
Washington University in St. Louis
Office of Medical Alumni & Development
Campus Box 1247
Attn: Alexandra Carr
7425 Forsyth Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
For more information, please contact Alexandra Carr at 314-935-3498.
By making a charitable contribution to the ALS Research Support Fund, you are playing a critical role in driving medical breakthroughs. The new therapeutic methods being developed in the Miller Lab not only benefit ALS, but are also paving the way for similar therapeutic strategies in many other neurodegenerative diseases, such as Huntington’s disease, SMA, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Please accept our sincere thank you for your contribution to the Miller Lab Support Fund.
Tissue Donations for Research
Scientific research of most diseases, including ALS, depends on the direct study of human tissues that have been affected by the disease. These tissues are generously donated by patients who are willing to undergo autopsies after their deaths.
- Notify the Neuromuscular Office at 314-362-6981 of your wishes.
- Supply patient’s name, date of birth, and phone numbers where the next-of-kin can be reached.
- Follow prompts to initiate research autopsy.
- ALS Association
- ALS Finding a Cure
- Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD)
- The Hobler Family
- Hope Center for Neurological Disorders at Washington University
- Hope Happens
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Lyle Rakers Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Institutes of Health, NINDS
- Project 5 for ALS
- University of Missouri Spinal Cord Injury Center